Happy Wednesday friends! Today I’m sharing The 10 Items I Can’t Live Without! My lifestyle is always on the go and I need versatile and long lasting items to get me through. If you follow me on Instagram, you won’t be surprised by these 10 items!
The Top 10
1. A pair of Goodnight Macaroon OTK boots for fall! These are my lifeline through fall and winter. They’re insanely comfortable and come in 3 colors.
2. One amazing card case! I own 2, and recently my go to has been this Gucci card case. I use it in place of a big wallet more often than not! There certainly are more affordable options, as well. You won’t regret having your credit card and ID in this, because it’s easily transferred from a tote to a crossbody, and can eve fit in your wallet!
3. The perfect pair of skinny jeans – lately my favorite are these Abercrombie ones! They’re the perfect was for the entire year. I got them this month and basically have worn them 5 out of 7 days a week! I’m shocked at how great Abercrombie jeans have been.
5. A good set of suitcases – I travel frequently, so I needed a reliable set of suitcases, and went with this Calpak set. I’ve had it for years, and love the gold! They’re easy to identify at baggage claim, and also super cute and well made.
6. The T3 Twirl – This is by far the world’s best hair tool invention! This curling iron actually is interchangeable in barrel size. The set comes with 3 curling iron sizes, and you can buy others to add onto the base. T3 also never damages my hair! I love their products and use this curling iron daily.
7. Barefoot Dreams cozy blanket – I purchased two of these blankets during the Nordstrom Sale, and am so glad I did! It’s the most soft blanket I have ever used! I sleep with it every single night.
8. A great leather jacket – Fall is right around the corner, so if you don’t have one, get a leather jacket! I find them to be my go to every fall and winter (even under a coat).
9. drybar Dry Shampoo – It’s my hair lifeline! I wash my hair about twice a week, and use this in between washes to keep my hair looking and smelling fresh! They also make a dark tone, for my brunette girls!
10. My Everyday Earrings – Fun fact, I have 12 total holes in my ears! I regret NONE of them. I love them all so much! My everyday earrings are called Lee Brevard’s. I’ve actually worn them since I was a young teenager. They were very trendy in Scottsdale growing up! They’re extremely comfortable gold hoop earrings (if the hoop breaks the brand or Neiman Marcus replaces the hoop for free). Every single charm is unique! I mix and match, no two are the same. The price range can start at $50 and go up to the hundreds per earring, depending on the design of the charm. I hardly change my earrings, to be honest, max three times a year!