I absolutely love white sneakers. They can pretty much go with any outfit and they’re super fun and easy to style! Every girl needs her staple pair. I’m a sucker for white, so I’m sharing style and maintenance tips, plus I’m sharing my favorite sneakers to shop right now. Today I’m sharing 4 easy ways to style white sneakers for summer!
4 White Sneaker Styles
1. Classic Reebok White Sneakers
My number one favorite white sneakers are the Classic Women’s Reebok Sneakers. They go perfectly with my spring and summer dresses, jeans, or flowy skirts! I love the way they look with my Ruched Dress from Amazon. They’re only $60 and you can shop them at DSW or Amazon! Click to shop!
2. Nike Court Vision White Sneakers
These cute white and animal print sneakers from Nike are another one of my favorite pairs! I love the way I styled it with a casual t-shirt dress but they also look great with jeans and a simple tee. I love how the check mark is animal print because its subtle but fun and different.
3. Sam Edelman Low Top Sneaker
The Lupita sneaker from DSW are a classic low top white sneaker. They have a suede heel for added style and look super cute with this grey asymmetrical dress from Revolve! You can add a crossbody bag with a pop of color for a fun spring or summer look!
4. PUMA Women’s Carina Sneaker
These plain white PUMA sneakers from Amazon are the most classic choice and easy to style! They are purely white so they will absolutely go with anything. A stylish way to wear them are with these denim shorts from Target which are under $20! Throw on a casual cropped tank or tee and you’re good to go. Click to shop!
How to Keep Them White!
One of the biggest worries with buying white sneakers is keeping them clean and white. I have a few tips to help keep your sneakers looking like new!
- The Magic Eraser really works like magic! I always use this for a quick fix or a complete clean on my sneakers. you can get them from Bed Bath and Beyond!
- Try using bleach! You’ll want to mix 1 part bleach to 4 parts water and dip an old toothbrush in it or a rag and scrub the dirt off. Keep scrubbing until the dirt is gone and your shoes are sparkling white.
- Use items you may already have in your household: Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda, one-half tablespoon water and one-half tablespoon hydrogen peroxide to create a smooth paste. Brush the mixture into the dirt and stains until they’re gone with either an old toothbrush or rag.