This is not a sponsored post, however, as an Amazon Associate I earn a very small commission from qualifying purchases.
It’s here! Amazon Prime Day 2019 starts first thing TODAY and is through June 16! Last year I did a full Prime Day roundup and you guys loved it. This year I’m going to be adding to the Amazon Prime Day Deals as they come in!
Amazon prime day is a one day sale that has a TON of deals on items from literally every department. It’s a great day to get the expensive vacuum you’ve been eyeing, some new luggage, or even some fashion pieces!
Become a Prime member! If you’re not an Amazon Prime member, there’s so many benefits! There is an annual fee, but I’ve found that with how often I shop on Amazon, I’m saving hundreds of dollars annually. It’s absolutely worth it to be a Prime member.
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I shop on Amazon for almost everything. Home goods, fashion, food, same day items that I need, dog beds, luggage etc. Tomorrow I’ll be sharing a handful of items and you can shop them below once the links are live!
Top 20 Amazon Prime Day Deals
- Off Shoulder Jumpsuit
- Nespresso Machine + Pods – $99
- 100% the BEST coffee machine I’ve ever purchased! I got mine for over $200 and it’s the lesser version of this machine. Also, the pods alone are typically $1 each, and you get $30! It’s the most insane deal. If you don’t have a Nespresso, get this one!!
- Makeup Case – $15 (black) $20 (pink)
- Adidas T-Shirt – $21
- Levi’s High Waisted Jeans – $31
- I cannot believe these are $31! The reviews say to size up. I have a few pair of Levi’s and love them.
- Air Pods – $144
- I realize these are still a bit pricy, but they’re still about 10% off. I haven’t seen them on sale before, so if you have them on your list, buy them! I personally don’t have any, and would LOVE them for working out or for travel.
- Dyson Cordless Vacuum – $498
- 17% off of the best vacuum ever!! I honestly am dying for a cordless Vaccum and have been waiting for Prime Day to get one. This is likely the one I’ll be purchasing.
- Samsonite Luggage Set – $129.99 (70% OFF!!)
- THE DEAL OF PRIME DAY!!! I cannot believe the Samsonite Luggage Set is 70% off! It comes in two colors and is one of the top luggage brands. If you need luggage, get these!
- St. Tropez Self Tanner – $29.40
- My go to, favorite self tanner! I use this every week, and it might seem expensive, but it’s WAY less than a custom spray tan and goes on evenly. It’s also 30% off!
- Yeti Cooler
- I’ve never seen this cooler on sale!! Highly recommend getting it.
- Cozy Cardigan – $24
- NEST & Alexa Home Systems – $69 (from $149)
- We have a NEST at home and love it! We get a live feed of who rings our doorbell right to our cell phones. You can also speak to the person outside of your door without having to open it or even let them know whether you’re home or not! Highly recommend the NEST (we definitely paid full price for ours).
- Adidas Sneaker – $39
- Love my Adidas sneakers! They have about 15 color shoes on Prime Day and range between $39 and $59. Mine cost over $80, so that’s a great deal.
- Roomba $229
- Originally $374 (39% discount), I’ve been eyeing the iRobot Roomba for years! My sister has two shedding dogs, and she swears by this one. It’s currently in my cart!
- Velvet Hangers – $11
- When I moved from NYC to AZ the absolute best thing I purchased were velvet hangers! I completely redid our closets with them, and there’s zero slipping. Everything hangs SO much better with velvet hangers! The $11 set comes in 3 colors and is a pack of 30.
- Adidas Leggings – $29
- I thought the Adidas leggings were SO cute! Love the pink color, but they also come in a bunch of other colors and prints.
- Instapot – $55
- I cannot believe the Instapot is only $55! It’s discounted 57% and is absolutely a kitchen staple. You can make croc pot items in it, as well as grill meat, and so much more! If you aren’t the best cook (like me), this is a life saver!
- Leopard Dress – $26
- I saw this little leopard dress on sale for $26 and threw that in the bag REAL quick! Leopard is super hot right now, and probably will never go out of style. I have had such a good experience shopping for clothes on Amazon. I think this one is definitely worth buying!
- Polka Dot Swing Dress – $21
- This dress is part of the Amazon Prime Day Flash Sale! It’s almost gone, too. So if you like it, grab it! I love the red and navy. I have seen quite a few bloggers with it, as well!
- $5 Sunglasses
- You cannot beat this price for these sunnies! I actually have the same ones and got them for $12 last year. They’re my cheapies for the car and pool days. I love having some like this on hand! I never worry about scratching them, since they’re not my expensive ones.