As you may recall, I fell madly in love with Becca’s Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation (you can check out the story HERE). Becca has become one of my all time favorite makeup brands, and a complete go to for many products.
Most recently, my signature staple as become the Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette. I continue to reach for it day in and day out. I wanted to create a step-by-step tutorial using this beautiful eye shadow palette.
Before diving into the tutorial, I wanted to give you some insight into the product itself.
(To see the full tutorial on YouTube, click HERE!)
The Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette is a beautiful shiny dark brown palette with silver text. When you open the palette, it has a large mirror, along with five matte nude shades.
This Ombre Nude Palette has a silky consistency. It isn’t too soft, so when you pick up the product with your brush it comes off nicely, but doesn’t waste product.
The eyeshadow is free of fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
There are five nude matte colors in the palette. They range from a beautiful Ivory, to a soft pinky nude, and a deep burgundy. The thing I love, is you can use the colors from a highlighter to an eye liner. Versatility is key, and you can do a ton with this palette!
Start with your foundation routine (if you’d like to see an easy everyday makeup tutorial, to help with your foundation go HERE).
- Prime your eyelids
- I used the Maybelline Color Stick in Ivory (purchase HERE)
- Begin with an eye shadow brush
- I used the Eco Tools Shade & Define brush (HERE)
- Dip the eye shadow brush into the first ivory color and coat the lids
- Use the second color next to the Ivory and cover the entire lid
- Blend and smudge eco tools brush(HERE)
- Continue using this color with a crease brush and use this as your transition color
- The Eco Tools brushes are double headed and come is a set HERE
- Go in with the blending brush and dab it into the burgundy color. Use this color to coat the corner of your eyes
- With a clean shadow brush, go back into the ivory color and dab the color into the front corner of your eyes to create an ombre appearance
- Again, dip the Ivory color and blend under your brow
- Using a smudge brush, take the center color and line the lower lashes
- Line your eyes
- Curl your Lashes
- Coat on mascara
- check out my tutorial on how to apply mascara perfectly HERE
To see the full tutorial on YouTube, click HERE!
The Becca Ombre Rouge Eyeshadow Palette is by far one of my favorites! It has a $40 price tag, and is well worth it. I’ve been consistently using this palette for months, and the shadow is so potent, that you can barely tell how often I use it. This palette will truly last me for a long time! I highly highly recommend purchasing the Becca Ombre Rouge Eyeshadow Palette (you can buy it HERE).
If you tried this look let me know!!