Hi girls! Last year I shared my skin transformation in my post, How I Cleared My Skin with Emme Diane. That post was NOT sponsored, and this one isn’t either. My point being, I’m sharing products that have TRULY changed my life. I’ve had perfectly clear skin for over a year, and these are some of the products I swear have helped me get there!
Skincare is incredibly personal, and each person’s regimen should be unique. However, there are 3 Tula products that I swear by and I would encourage you to try adding them to your skincare routine! Today I’m sharing the 3 skincare must haves from Tula!
I started incorporating Tula Rose Glow & Get It into my morning routine every single day when Tula launched this product last year. I’ve noticed a huge change under my eyes! I appear less puffy and feel more awake in one swipe when I use it.
Awakens, cools, and brightens under eyes. It’s made with probiotics and superfoods (caffeine, aloe, blueberry & hyaluronic acid), plus rosehip oil. It’s hydrating, too! Can also be used as a highlighter.
This brightening eye balm helps you look refreshed and energized. Helps eliminate dark circles and puffiness.
The Tula Scrub is actually meant for your face. Personally I use it as a lip and body scrub! I suggest using it once a week by taking a pea size amount on your finger and rubbing it on your lips. Rub into your lips in a circular motion for 30 to 60 seconds, and rinse off! It’s also great as a body exfoliant prior to self tanning. Gets rid of all the dead skin and creates a clean surface to help your tan last longer!
- gets rid of dead skin
- helps you apply lipstick more smoothly
- makes your lip product last longer
- The natural sugar and probiotics help your skin feel soft and hydrated
- Gives skin a softer, smoother appearance.
- Reveals a more radiant-looking complexion.
- Deep-cleans pores.
- Contains our signature probiotics so skin is left feeling hydrated and balanced.
I started using the Tula Star Bright Nourishing & Brightening Cosmic Hydrogel Mask when I was at NYFW. Whenever I travel, I feel incredibly dry. I always take an arsenal of hydration products, and this is one of my must haves! I also use this mask weekly at home. It’s been great for my sensitive skin, too.
- Calms distressed skin and relieves the look of redness and inflammation
- Brightens the appearance of skin
- Improves the look of skin elasticity
- Contains probiotics and superfoods for a truly healthy glow
- Aids moisture retention
- makes your skin feel extremely soft
You can save 15% on all purchases at Tula by using my discount code ‘ALWAYSMELISS’. Full transparency, I do make a small commission when you use my code, and I sincerely appreciate your support!