Liquid Lipstick is one of my absolute favorite beauty products. How to apply liquid lipstick perfectly, however, is not always as obvious as it seems.
After much trial and error, I’ve finally figured out the most efficient way to apply liquid lipstick. Use these tips for the perfect lips! :-*
Check out my review on the new Lawless Soft Matte Liquid Lipsticks, HERE.
Before diving into the nitty gritty, here are my top 3 Reasons I love liquid lipstick:
- Long Lasting
- Once you apply, the lipstick literally sticks! I typically use a Neutrogena Makeup Remover to get it off
- Vibrant Colors (more so than traditional lipstick)
- The colors are super pigmented, and go on true to color. Traditional lipsticks are not typically able to apply as seen in the tube.
- Smudge Proof
- Product doesn’t move! You won’t have to worry about getting it on your date.
To check out the video, click HERE.
Steps to Applying Liquid Lipstick Perfectly:
- I use the Mary Kay Sugar Scrub
- this is the step that creates an even surface
- exfoliating eliminates major clumping, because you are getting all of the dead skin off
- My favorite is EOS
- Use a thin lip balm to create a soft surface for the liquid lipstick
- Lip Liner
- Apply Liquid Lipstick
- A few of my favorites below
- Pat Product into Lips with Finger
Some of my favorite liquid lipsticks include:
Lawless – Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick
Too Faced – Melted Liquid Lipstick (fave colors: Child Star & Cool Girl)
Anastasia Beverly Hills – Liquid Lipstick
Follow these steps and you will have the key to perfect lips using liquid lipstick!
If this helped you learn how to apply liquid lipstick perfectly, let me know!