Protein powder has become a staple in the diets of many of us who are health-conscious, whether you are working toward a fitness goal or simply looking to incorporate protein powder for your overall well-being. For those who are dairy-free, lactose-free, and gluten-free, finding a protein powder that fits with your dietary needs while providing a wholesome boost can be a game-changer. I personally struggled for years with lactose and gluten sensitivity, and I’m cautious about what I choose to put in my body. So when I found this additive free protein powder on Amazon that was also dairy free, gluten free, lactose free I was a little skeptical of how it would taste. Let me tell you…it is amazing! Not to mention it’s become a staple in my weekend meal choices.
Tip: for my ladies who are expecting, I used this additive free protein powder throughout my own pregnancy and it was a great, pregnancy-safe protein powder.
I’m sharing three simple ways to incorporate dairy-free protein powder into your daily routine, unlocking its potential for delicious and nutritious meals and snacks. Let’s explore these exciting protein-packed possibilities!
Fluffy Protein Pancakes for a Wholesome Breakfast
Who doesn’t love waking up to a stack of fluffy pancakes? I don’t…usually because they give me a stomach ache and are filled with unhealthy ingredients. However, once I learned about protein pancakes my entire mentality changed! Check out my favorite Saturday morning breakfast using the recipe below to create these super simple protein powder pancakes.
Here are the 4 ingredients you will need:
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of diary free, gluten free protein powder
Serves one large pancake or two smaller pancakes. Increase ingredient volume for more pancakes.
How to make your protein pancake batter:
1. Begin by mashing the banana in a bowl.
2. Add two eggs to the mashed banana and scramble together.
3. Next, add ½ a cup of dairy-free protein powder (this is the one I use). Ensure that the protein powder you choose complements the flavor profile of the pancakes – I typically choose vanilla.
4. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Pour the batter in a circle and cook in a pan, just like a pancake! Cook until golden brown on both sides.
6. Add cinnamon for a dash of healthy flavor once the pancakes are cooked, and serve
Smoothies can be a quick and delicious way to give your body the nourishment it craves, especially if you just don’t have time to whip up a meal. I love to use this additive-free Vanilla flavored protein powder in smoothies following a workout.
This is how I make my smoothies:
- Start by selecting your favorite non-dairy milk, such as almond, coconut, or oat milk, to serve as the smoothie’s base.
- Next, toss in a handful of fresh or frozen fruits like berries or bananas to infuse natural sweetness and essential vitamins.
- For an extra boost, consider adding healthy fats like chia seeds, flaxseeds, or a spoonful of nut butter (I’m personally allergic to nuts, but for those who aren’t, natural nut butter can be a great flavor addition)
- Add a scoop of your preferred dairy-free protein powder
I personally like drink wholesome in Vanilla, which I order through Amazon. It’s additive free, dairy free, gluten free, lactose free, and easy to digest. If vanilla isn’t your thing, the protein powder is also available in Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Match, Mocha, and an Unflavored version for those who don’t love a flavored protein powder.
Blend everything together until creamy and enjoy a nutrient-rich beverage that fuels your body without the bloating that comes with traditional dairy products.
Looking for a blender? I personally use this leak-resistant blender from Amazon. It’s aesthetically pleasing and also of incredible quality!
Portable Protein Shake: Just Add Water and Shake
Life can get busy, and sometimes you need a quick and convenient source of protein without any fuss. Enter the portable protein shake – an easy solution for those on the go. The dairy-free protein powder’s versatility shines as it effortlessly transforms into a protein-rich shake with a simple shake of a bottle.
For an extra touch of flavor, consider adding a sprinkle of cinnamon before shaking together.
Need something to carry your protein powder on the go? Check out this protein powder travel container – I obviously love the pink! For less than $10 you can carry your protein powder with you, whether leaving the gym, taking a break at work, or just on the go.
Incorporating dairy-free, gluten-free protein powder into your diet doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice flavor and enjoyment. With a dash of creativity and a willingness to experiment, you can transform your meals and snacks into nutrient-rich powerhouses, without the stomach ache after. Whether you’re blending up a smoothie, flipping protein-packed pancakes, or shaking up an on-the-go protein boost, the possibilities are endless. With this additive-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, and gluten-free protein powder, you can finally enjoy healthy options without sacrificing your gut health.
SHOP THEM BELOW