Learning how to apply mascara perfectly has led me to receive incessant compliments on my lashes. Reason being, they appear insanely long and dark, always.
The most important part of my beauty routine is my lashes. The appearance of massive natural lashes completes my beauty routine. At a young age, I knew that this was the one step I could never miss. I’d go to school with no makeup on, except for my Mascara. My all time favorite mascara has (and probably always will be) Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara (you can buy it HERE), but my current go to is the L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara in Black (buy it HERE). I recently purchased the L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara, and fell in love. The wand is outstanding, and the consistency of the mascara is flawless. It’s not too thick, but it’s not watery. The mascara really coats your lashes.
If you want to learn how to apply mascara perfectly, and gain the appearance of massive lashes, keep reading!
You can check out my step by step tutorial on YouTube HERE.
Steps: How to Apply Mascara Perfectly
- Start off using the L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara, and coat your lashes starting in the corner of your lashes
- Shimmy the mascara wand upward
- Curl up & pull away
- Pull the want up while you shimmy the wand
- Coat the lashes underneath, as well as on top
- This ensures the product fully coats your lashes, while separating them
- For the bottom lashes, start on the outer corner
- Go in from the top (near the water line) working the product down the lashes
- Flip the wand and roll it under the lower lashes
This entire process takes about 3 minutes and is insanely quick and easy. You just have to make sure you do it right, and use a quality mascara. This doesn’t necessarily mean an expensive mascara, but one that has a good wand and thick product. Watery product just doesn’t work well. The key to a perfect makeup look is applying mascara correctly. I hope this tutorial helped you learn how to apply mascara perfectly! If you prefer checking out a video, see my step by step tutorial on YouTube HERE.
If you tried this method, let me know! Love to hear some feedback.
To see my Simple Everyday Eye Makeup Routine, click HERE.