As you can probably tell, a natural look has always been my go to! I am frequently asked about my eye makeup, so I wanted to film a Natural Bronze Eye Makeup Tutorial, using the Morphe 35O eyeshadow palette.
I filmed this look prior to going out with a group of friends this past weekend, and I received so many compliments! The natural bronze look is super versatile, and can be worn day or night. This step by step tutorial will give you the tools you need to duplicate my flawless Natural Bronze Eye Makeup look.
To see my YouTube video, and follow step by step, click HERE.
Below is me before applying any eye makeup (yes my lashes are naturally super dark).
- Using the Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer (purchase HERE), run product across eye lids and smudge with fingers until fully blended
- I know I preach this frequently, but do not miss this step, or your shadow will not last as long
Apply as seen below:
Applying Eyeshadow to get the perfect Natural Bronze Eye Makeup
Use this photo as a reference of which colors to pick up:
- With an eyeshadow brush (like this one or this one), take the light ivory color (1) on the top left of the Morphe 35O palette and run that across your eye lids
- With a blending brush (this brush is my personal favorite at the moment) pick up the two beige colors (2) and run those in the crease
- alternate wind shield wiper motions with circular motions
- blend product well
- Pick up the brown color (3), and work this color into the crease using the blending brush
- Be sure to clean your brush off in between colors
- You can do this by wiping it on fabric (I use an old towel)
- Pick up the ivory color (1) from step 1 on the (cleaned) blending brush, tap off the excess product and work that color in below your brow
- Using your eye shadow brush, pick up the gorgeous coppery bronze color on the lower left corner (4)
- Tap this product gently into the corner of your crease, near where the bottom and top lash lines meet
- After wiping off the eye shadow brush, pick up the peachy shimmer color (5)
- Dab this color in the center of your eye lids
- Using the ivory shimmer color (6), take a shadow brush (I used a different one, similar to this and this) and place the eye shadow near the inner corner of your eyes
Final Steps to a Natural Bronze Eye Makeup Tutorial: Liner & Mascara
- Taking the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner (found HERE), start on the inner corner of your eye and trace the liner close to your lash line, winging out ever so slightly once you reach the outer corner of your eye (where the lower and upper lash lines meet)
- Curl your eye lashes (I use my Tarte lash curler, similar found HERE)
- Apply mascara as the final step
Honestly, I know this is not a product review blog post, but the Morphe 35O eyeshadow palette completely blew away! The Palette (purchase here) is an insanely good deal, and is less than every other palette I own and love. Plus you get more colors for your money. The beautiful and pigmented colors on the Morphe 25O eye shadow palette are perfect for this Natural Bronze look.
I hope you enjoyed this look and learned how to get the perfect natural bronze eye makeup! See the full tutorial video HERE.
If you tried this look, leave a comment and let me know!
Get this look by purchasing the below products:
Sephora Brush Set – (similar to mine)
Sephora Double Headed Brush (similar to mine)