Holiday gift sets are finally here! I was shopping at Macy’s the other day, and stopped by the MAC counter and spotted the new holiday 2017 product line. Needless to say, I had to have the Rose Gold Snow Ball Eye Compact. Aside from the fact that I am Rose Gold obsessed, the colors in this palette are incredibly beautiful!
Holiday gift sets are always my favorite. Beauty companies do an incredible job creating affordable gifts and sample size products. Makes for a great way to test new products.
MAC has always killed it when it comes to making holiday products, and this one is no exception.
Check out my step-by-step tutorial using their new Rose Gold Snow Ball Eye Compact on YouTube HERE!
The packaging is a bright holiday silver color, with a soft textured casing. The MAC logo is on a silver small plate, making it a subtle but “on brand” label.
- $29.50 – what a steal!
- One brush costs this much at MAC, let alone an entire palette with six luscious colors and a dual headed brush
- Dual Headed Brush Included
- Dual headed brushes are my absolute favorite!
- You get two for the price of one
- Colors (see below)
- Great for Travel
- This palettee has the perfect color selection for my bi-monthly work trips
- Size is perfect, will fit in my makeup bag easily
These attention drawing shades can be crafted into a natural or dramatic look.
The MAC Rose Gold Snow Ball Eye Compact contains pink and nude shades. There are four matte colors and two shimmery colors.
Check out my YouTube tutorial on this look HERE. You can see how blendable these shadows are. They set nicely together, and are great for layering.
Colors Include (from the Ulta site HERE):
- Dazzleshadow in She Sparkles (light grey w/ silver sparkles) (0.04 oz)
- Dazzleshadow in Shiver Of Delight (rose gold copper sparkle) (0.04 oz)
- Satin Eyeshadow in Winterlude (high frost peachy white) (0.05 oz)
- Luster Eyeshadow in Budding Passion (copper) (0.05 oz)
- Satin Eyeshadow in Drama in The Snow (deep warm brown) (0.05 oz)
- Matte Eyeshadow in No Curfew (muted pinkish nude) (0.05 oz)
I was slightly disappointed in the Dazzleshadow Shiver color, because it took a lot of layers to get it as vibrant as I wanted. Next time I am going to try to wet my brush, that may help with application.
Overall, I love this palette! It has a great pricepoint, six gorgeous nude colors and a two headed brush. You cannot beat this!
The MAC Rose Gold Snow Ball Eye Compact makes for a great holiday gift, as well. I’ll definitely be picking a few of these up for my girlfriends for the holidays!
Check out how to Apply Mascara Perfectly HERE.
Did you try this palette? Let me know your thoughts!