Tropical Vacay Packing Guide
If you’re anything like me over packing is your M.O. Over the past few years I’ve traveled heavily for work, and carrying on my luggage is the only option.
Our honeymoon was just 3 weeks ago, and this was the first tropical vacation we’ve been on in a few years. I realized I had NO idea what to pack. I tried to only pack what I needed, so my bag was under 50 pounds for the ten days we were away (yes we checked our bags for this trip).
I finally figured out the key to packing well for a tropical vacation and wanted to share with you!
- My in laws got us this amazing Delsey set as an engagement present. I absolutely love how light weight they are! Here’s a few recommendations;
- for the full guide, see my post for the best beach bikinis HERE
- Swim Cover Ups
- Flip Flops
- for the beach
- for walking around
- Walking Shoes
Here are a few of my top recommendations!
- Beach Bag
- We Bathing Suit Bag
Toiletries & Accessories
- Tote (use this as your purse on the plane!)
- Cross Body bag
- Water Bottle
- Hair Brush
- Hair Ties
- Beach Hair Products
- Moroccanoil is by far my fave!
- Lip Balm with SPF
- Travel Steamer
- To see my full makeup travel bag post, click HERE.
I hope this guide helps and would love to hear what you pack when you travel!!