Hi friends!! Obviously 2020 has been a weird ass year (excuse the language but you know!!), and one of the most important things you can do is be an ally to your partner! Jesse and I always try and prioritize each other, listen to one another, and learn together. That’s not to say we’re perfect by any means, and we certainly have our moments, but we make each other the center of each other’s lives!
With all of the crazy in this world, home should be where the heart is! It’s important to be romantic with your partner and keep the romance alive all year round (regardless of what’s happening in the world!). Today I’m sharing 30 Ways To Be Romantic At Home.
How To Be Romantic At Home
Being romantic doesn’t necessarily mean trying to celebrate your first date and relive the honeymoon phase all over again! It means simple gestures, and doing things for each other that make you both feel good. It’s about sharing the love you always have, and not letting yourselves fall into a boring routine (which we all know is easy!). Below are 30 ways to be romantic at home.
What You’ll Notice
Despite these 30 ways to be romantic at home being super simple, they will go a long way! You’ll notice less arguments and tension, things will feel happier, and your relationship will be stronger. Give it a try! I bet if you start doing the romantic gestures your partner will follow.
30 Ways To Be Romantic At Home
- Plan a date night
- Write your partner a love note
- Hold Hands
- Surprise your partner with his/ her favorite date night
- Text him or her a sweet message throughout the day
- Bring home your partner’s favorite dinner
- Cook your partner’s favorite dinner
- Always say good morning and good night
- Go to lunch together
- Make time for date night at least once a week (if not more)
- Give each other massages
- Watch a romantic movie (or any movie let’s be honest!!)
- Surprise your partner with his/ her favorite candy or snack
- Write him/her a poem
- Go on an evening walk together
- Give your partner a foot rub or pedicure (I think Jesse would marry me all over again if I would do this! LOL)
- Send her flowers
- Make your partners favorite coffee in the morning
- Watch the sunset together
- Walk down memory lane! Look through old photos and talk about memories
- Leave a surprise love note in the car
- Make breakfast in bed
- Tell your partner your favorite thing about him/her
- Name a star after your partner
- Make an early Valentine
- Do your partner’s least favorite chore
- Make a donation to your parter’s favorite charity (or one that would mean something to them)
- Be Kind!
- Tell them I Love You all the time!
I hope these 30 tips on romance with your partner help strengthen your relationship! I try and live by these and remember through the tough times, my husband truly is my best friend and support system. Have fun and don’t wait for Valentine’s Day to write your partner a love letter!
Here’s some products that can help keep the Romance alive!