This is not a sponsored post, however, as an Amazon Associate I earn a very small commission from qualifying purchases.
Happy Tuesday!! I did an Instagram story poll asking you guys what you want to see from Amazon, and an overwhelming majority of you said swimwear. With spring break coming up, and impending warm weather trips, I’ve rounded up my top picks for Amazon Swimwear and purchased quite a few to test out the quality.
All of my swimwear picks are under $30, which are unbeatable prices!
1. Leopard One Piece – I just got this swimsuit in after seeing it on my girlfriend @MakennaChristineXo and fell in love! I ordered a small and it fits perfectly. The material is stretchy, as expected with swimwear. Stick with your typical size! Also comes in a few colors.
2. I’m really feeling high waist bottoms lately! No matter what size or shape you are, the high waist bottoms are very complementing. I love the checkered print, so I thought this was the perfect under $20 bikini for pool/beach weather!
3. This bathing suit is a dupe to my one piece sold out bathing suit! It comes in white and black, and I was thrilled to find an Amazon version of my favorite swimmie (especially since it’s on back order!). I haven’t ordered the Amazon version, but in my bathing suit I’m wearing a small.
4. I fell in love with the leopard and off shoulder for this bikini! It is cheeky, which I love for a high waist bikini. I ordered a small, and it fits true to size. Super excited about this one!
5. If you’re looking for the perfect off shoulder one piece bathing suit, this one is perfect! It comes in a few colors, and it gets great ratings. I hear it fits true to size, so I’d order a small. Loved the pink!
6. Cut out one pieces are insanely complementing! I feel like it’s a great alternative to a bikini, while still feeling sexy and cute at the beach (or pool!). Leopard and pink have been my go to this year, and there’s no exception to this. The front ties, so you can adjust based on your bust size. I’m a 34B for reference, and the small fit me well.
7. This bikini is a best seller! I’ve seen girls of all shapes and sizing rocking this in multiple color combos, and it’s super cute! It’s also great for women who are busty, because it’s not super revealing. I’m not very busty, but I would wear this bikini.
8. Literally this is in my cart right now! I LOVE the lace lined details on this one piece swimsuit.
9. One of my go to beach styles is always a bandeau top. I spotted this one and hear it’s extremely comfortable, and leaves zero tan lines (which is great if you don’t like tan lines!). The bottoms are also the high waist style, which is so comfortable.
10. You know I saw this bad boy and had to have it!! Honestly, my new favorite swimmie. It also adjusts (like bathing suit 6) with the tie front and is incredibly complementing. Check it out:
11. I’ve seen the $150 version of this bikini and have been lusting over it! When I spotted this $26 version, I knew this was one I had to recommend. I saw a few girls with it on Instagram, and it seems to fit really well. My rule of thumb is to order a small, but I always read the reviews to make sure I’m getting the right size.
12. This high waist bandeau bikini comes in a handful of colors and gets great reviews! Obviously love the pink, but black is on my list, as well.
13. Last but certainly not least, I ordered this bikini last week! I did a “no rush” delivery, but regret not just doing 2 day. It’s the cutest bikini, and I saw amazing reviews. I’ll let you guys know when it comes in! Had to add it to the list.