It’s hard to believe that October is just under 2 weeks away! The weather is finally cooling off, and fall is approaching quickly. Lately, I’ve been shopping on Shopbop a ton! They have price points under $100 and up, and there’s a ton of unique pieces online that you can’t find anywhere else.
Today I’m sharing my top 10 picks for fall from Shopbop! Most items are under $100, but I did include several splurge pieces that are worth the investment.
The Top 10 Items
1. Black Leopard Pullover by ZSupply– I saw this pullover and immediately threw it in my cart! It’s only $66 and is perfect for lounging or travel. It would be so cute with jeans and booties, as well! I wear a size XS in ZSupply, and it typically fits perfect.
3. Pink Puffer Jacket by Rebecca Minkoff – This puffer was by far the biggest sand out of any of the 10 items I picked! I have a similar one from last year, and wore it on repeat when the weather cooled off! SO worth the splurge.
6. Faux Suede Jacket by BB Dakota – I bought this jacket last year, and wore it on repeat last spring! I have the beige color, but am going to get the black for fall! It’s a classic style, and won’t ever go out.
7. Cropped Straight Jeans – I just got these DL1961 cropped jeans in NYC and they’re on massive SALE for $168 from $240. The premium denim is unparalleled to any other I’ve worn! The material of these is thick, but stretches and runs true to size. You need these!
10. Vegan Leather Pants by Kendall & Kylie– I saw these Kendall & Kylie under $100 fall pants and knew they were perfect! This white crop top or a black cami and blazer would be SO cute with them! HURRY they are almost sold out!!